The JCap Difference
More Than Just Competitive Pricing.
We always provide some of the industry's most competitive pricing. But you need more than that.
The JCap Difference - - and what has led us to become the fourth largest debt buyer and servicer in the United States, and the third largest in North America - - is symbolized by the shield in our logo: We’re a trusted long-term partner who protects our clients. And we have three distinct advantages which help provide that shield of protection. We’d like to tell you about them.
How we’re Different.
Our team of internal software developers are some of the best in the business. They have combined their expertise with the deep knowledge and experience of our business analysts and operations leaders to develop one of a kind proprietary systems for Jefferson Capital. These systems allow us to manage over 44 million accounts, with the highest levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
- CUSTOMERCARE SOLUTIONTM : This specialized interface allows our associates to promptly provide customer centric resolutions to any account holders who may contact us with unique concerns or issues.
- RECOVERY SOLUTIONTM : This proprietary tool is used daily to guide our associates as they listen to customers and craft individual recovery solutions.
- PRECISIONHANDLER SOLUTIONTM : This custom web-based application allows our associates to accurately and consistently analyze and resolve both written and verbal disputes through the use of artificial intelligence.
We've got tons of data. But data alone is worthless. It needs to be analyzed and managed to provide any value. Our team of data scientists develops sophisticated models that use proprietary algorithms to analyze thousands of individual data points cross referenced over 20 years of operational records. The custom models that we have developed using predictive modeling, neural networks, and artificial intelligence allow us to provide some of the best pricing and account handling decisions in the business.
- ASSET BASED PRICING MODELS: With the use of cutting edge approaches, including neural networks and artificial intelligence, our team utilizes predictive modeling techniques to computationally review patterns in our significant datasets. This allows us to provide the best pricing for our clients.
- PREDICTIVE LINEAR & BINARY REGRESSION MODELS: Our data scientists use and continuously improve multiple proprietary models that allow us to maximize collections and minimize expenses. These models allow us to make industry-leading decisions about account holder contractibility, credit bureau profile changes, and optimal legal profitability and placement determinations.
- OPTIMIZEDOFFER SOLUTIONTM - We present fair, affordable, and customer-centric solutions to our millions of customers to assist them in resolving their accounts. Those solutions are developed using our customized models which utilize our significant and proprietary data warehouse and are tailored to fit each individual account holder's current situation.
Although the national banks, lenders, and other financial services companies with whom we do business expect it, we have also found over the years that keeping the customer experience at the center of all we do leads to better outcomes for everyone: Our account holders, our clients, and our company. As a result, our compliance team participates in virtually every aspect of our business.
But keeping consumers’ interests front and center is only one reason why we lead the industry in compliance practices. Another reason is that we know compliance is never complete.
Since our first portfolio purchase in 2002, we have continuously invested in the systems, technology and people to maintain our compliance excellence. What sets our compliance processes apart from others in the industry:
- OUR PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY: Our data scientists and software developers have worked with our compliance team to create a series of custom tools that only we have. These ensure that all interactions with account holders comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Some examples include:
- PrecisionHandler SolutionTM - This customer web-based application allows our associates to accurately and consistently analyze and resolve both written and verbal disputes through the use of artificial intelligence.
- CustomerCare Solution - This specialized interface allows our associates to promptly provide customer centric resolutions to any account holders who may contact us with unique concerns or issues
- OUR PEOPLE: Since the beginning, our team of internal compliance auditors have conducted or participated in hundreds of audits of both our internal operations and those of our vendor and client partners. They have also worked with federal, state and local licensing auditors to ensure that our operations continue to meet and surpass expectations. With a combined 36 years of consumer financial services experience, our compliance auditors provide on-going confidence that our operations continue to meet the highest compliance requirements.
Bottom line: While other debt buyers may see compliance as a cost, we see it as our competitive advantage.