Financial Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- College degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, BCIS, or other computer related or quantitative field, or equivalent related experience.
1 – 3 years of related experience in an analytic position.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently; able to also work effectively as a team.
- Consolidate and generate cash collections and expense reporting using Database mining tools, text files, and MS Excel
- Develop and maintain daily operational cash reconciliation and summary reports.
- Develop and provide various summary reporting to the accounting team.
- Work and communicate daily with the Accounting, Treasury, and Analyst team members.
- Excellent computer skills including creating and utilizing reports in Excel.
- High level of skill in Excel; experience with SAS or SQL highly desired.
- Analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.