Payment Processor Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Non-Exempt; Hourly 40+ hours per week; Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 4:30 pm)
- High School Diploma or GED required, college degree a plus.
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Highly organized with the ability to successfully perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Adobe).
- Ability to run basic queries is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels and functional areas of the company to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently and cooperatively on a team.
- Possess a strong work ethic, high ethical standards and the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be a team player, detailed oriented, and results driven.
- Utilize computer to analyze reports and handle financial transactions according to department procedures.
- Perform consumer account balance reconciliations which involves research and communication with external vendors.
- Utilize various sources of cash and transactions reporting to maintain auditable financial data integrity.
- Maintains professional and positive attitude to achieve results.
- Follows legal parameters and compliance requirements of State and Federal mandates, including those set forth in the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Adheres to Jefferson Capital Systems compliance program and its’ related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills including creating and utilizing reports and working in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.