Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 40+ hours per week
4 year college degree in related field or equivalent related experience.
- 5 plus years’ experience with MS Windows operating systems, in a corporate networked environment.
- Experience with VMware Environments.
- Familiarity with VMware Horizon or other VDI products.
- Industry accepted Security Certifications preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity and experience with information security in a highly regulated industry.
- Familiarity and experience with a variety of Security concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be influential through both written and verbal interactions with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to maintain productivity while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Coordinate/administer external connections to clients, vendors, agencies and firms to facilitate secure data transfers.
- Support the internal coordination and scheduling of SAS, SQL data management, file transfer and other defined jobs and/or processes.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and review of data transfer log files.
- Participate with fellow Administrators to ensure the secure operation of in-house or hosted computer systems, servers and networks.
- Attend project meetings to understand requirements, ensuring data, systems and/or applications conform to internal security controls and industry best practices.