Base Salary: $68000 to $75000 Per Year
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Exempt; 40+ hours per week; Mon – Fri days, Hybrid Work/Home flexibility
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Minimum 3 years accounting related experience
- Public accounting experience
- Financial services or collection experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains and/or Business Central
- Process improvement mindset
- Multi-currency environment
- Ability to self-motive and work independently as well as on a team
- Perform all related accounting functions required to maintain the general ledger in compliance with GAAP, company policies and procedures. (USD & Foreign Currencies)
- Provide significant contributions to the month-end close process by performing journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and bank account reconciliations.
- Manage fixed assets and record depreciation and amortization.
- Complete sales and use tax filings and provide support for the annual 1099 reporting process.
- Advanced Excel skills, including creating and running reports, vlookups, and pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to critically think and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written