Secured Servicing Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Non-Exempt; Monday – Friday Days (40 Hours+)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or related field; or equivalent related experience.
- Previous work history or related work experience.
- Experience in the collections industry or financial service is desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business principles.
- Critical thinking and analytical abilities for processing complex information.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels and functional areas of the company to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Possess a strong work ethic, high ethical standards & ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Positive Attitude
- Ensures timely handling on servicing placements.
- Communicates with clients on repossessions, surrenders, reaffirmations, insurance claims, reporting and other as needed.
- Creates a positive experience for our client.
- Review and approve client reporting.
- Audits accounts to ensure department is meeting our client’s service level agreement.
- Reconcile accounts against client’s system of recorded/media to ensure payments and information are succinct.
- Understands, follows, and maintains current knowledge of all applicable Federal, State, and local rules and regulations along with all compliance and business policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Jefferson Capital Systems compliance program and related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Sends consumer notices as needed.
- Review account handling to verify actions taken support our compliance culture and creates awareness to facilitate resolution when questions arise.
- Ensures all consumers are treated fairly, with respect, and afforded all protections under State, Federal and local consumer protection laws, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other related tasks as needed.
- Excellent computer skills including creating and utilizing reports.
- Results-oriented individual with strong problem-solving skills.