Financial Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 40+
- College degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Advanced level skill and experience with Microsoft Office tools; strong Excel skills.
- Experience in a SQL environment using database sources to extract required data.
- Solid acumen in the areas of business, analytics, and logical thought process.
- Ability to analyze and assess processes and suggest possible improvements.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to self motivate and work independently as well as member of a team.
- Daily updating of bank activity tracking sheets using multiple online financial institution platforms and internal banking applications.
- Cash Management including the monitoring, validation, and completion of various required daily funds transfers across our online banking network.
- Manage the preparation of detailed customer transaction file processing utilizing Microsoft Excel and our internal database environment extensively.
- Assist with daily cash forecasting and loan management.
- Manage the daily cash and transaction reconciliation and subsequent movement of funds.
- Assist in the daily processing of electronic transactions moving through customer personal bank accounts.
- Provide daily and monthly cash position and collections summary reporting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be effective through both written and verbal interactions.
- Possess great interpersonal and potential leadership skills.