Data Analyst - Reporting & Processing
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Fulltime Position; Monday – Friday Days (40 Hours+)
- College degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, MIS, BCIS, or other computer related or quantitative field; or equivalent related experience.
- 1 – 3 years of related experience in an analytic position desired, not required.
- Experience and comprehension of querying relational databases.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently; able to also work effectively as a team.
- Completes planned data processing activities: file creation, report formatting and distribution, validation checks, etc.
- Develops and maintains business line performance reporting.
- Assists the operations management team on a day to day basis, performing ad-hoc requests.
- Executes analytical projects in support of pricing and business line operations.
- Defines, builds and manages processes to enhance the value of internal and external data.
- Involves documentation, execution, verification, and optimization of processes and reports.
- Involves data integrity research, troubleshooting and report configuration.
- Excellent computer skills including creating and utilizing reports in Excel.
- High level of skill in Excel; experience with SAS or SQL highly desired.
- Analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.