Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 40 hours+ per week
College degree in a related field or equivalent related work experience.
• Strong background in programming; experience with SQL and SAS preferred but not required.
• Technical understanding of databases, querying, and large data structures.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools; strong Excel skills preferred.
• Familiarity with basic accounting concepts and business considerations.
• Ability to quickly assimilate new business concepts, technical skills and software/programming languages.
• Strong analytical, interrogative and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to be influential through both written and verbal interactions with a variety of audiences
• Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team.
• Aptitude for maintaining productivity while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Extract and analyze data from both internal and external data sources.
- Analyze, cleanse, correct, and process production files from clients, vendors, and coworkers.
- Produce reports and analysis for both regular and ad-hoc purposes to inform and guide critical business decisions.
- Create queries to support production processes, analytics, standard and ad-hoc reports, and controls.
- Identify application and process errors and issues. Perform root cause analysis and suggest solutions.
- Interpret and apply contractual clauses to portfolios to produce client invoices and reports.
- Evaluate portfolio purchase opportunities, produce pricing recommendations, and communicate results to business leaders.
- Provide insight and observations for improvements in operations and pricing.