Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 40 hours + per week
- College degree in related field or equivalent related experience.
- Technical understanding of databases, SQL, SAS and analytics preferred.
- Experience and comprehension of querying databases preferred.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new business and technical concepts.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to maintain productivity while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
- Create extracts from our proprietary host system utilizing complex logic.
- Develop, maintain, document, and monitor standard operating procedures and processes.
- Analyze, cleanse, correct, and process production files from clients, vendors, and coworkers.
- Create queries to support production processes, analytics, standard and ad hoc reports, and controls.
- Identify application and processes errors and issues. Perform root cause analysis and suggest solutions.
- Maintain Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of information.
- Provide observations and comments in addition to delivering data driven reports.
- Support and adhere to company policies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools; strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical, interrogative, and problem solving skills.
- Reporting skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be influential through both written and verbal interactions with a variety of audiences.