Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Exempt; 40+ hours per week; Monday – Friday days, Hybrid Work/Home flexibility
- College Degree in Business, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of development experience using; C#, .NET, VB, MVC, Web API, XML, JSON, Microsoft IIS, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Basic knowledge of database design and the ability to write complex TSQL queries.
- Experience with TFS and Visual Studio preferred.
- Proven track record in successfully gathering, analyzing, and documenting project requirements.
- Experience in the financial services industry (credit, banking, insurance, etc.) preferred.
- Experience working in agile software development environments preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively on both the technical and non-technical level with internal departments and third-party vendors.
- Requires little direct supervision or assistance to complete tasks.
- Able to contribute to a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, including peers and managers.
- Able to execute a systematic, disciplined, analytical, and logical approach in problem solving.
- Have a desire to learn, accept new challenges, and have fun.
- Design, code, test and implement applications (internal and external) to support business operations.
- Maintain and support existing applications.
- Work with technical business analysts and business users to understand project requirements and ensure that solutions meet or exceed those requirements.
- Ensure that solutions meet all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Participate in design meetings, code reviews, vulnerability/security assessments and all other aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Document design, information architecture and use/system interactions for applications and websites.
- Learn and support existing proprietary application stack and enhance with features when necessary.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.