Account Resolution Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Hourly; Non-Exempt Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm or 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Related office and phone communication work experience.
- Basic understanding of collections.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Good listening and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bilingual skills highly desired but not required.
- Individual is a member of the Account Support team.
- Handle multiple types of consumer communications including inbound calls, email requests, credit bureau reporting disputes received from consumer reporting agencies and consumer correspondence.
- Respond to consumer complaints and disputes, validation of debt request, account inquiries, credit bureau reporting questions and more.
- Accurately document and respond according to procedures.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude providing customer service while being compliant of regulations.
- Multi-task between on and off phone work and multiple applications.
- Follows legal parameters and compliance requirements of State and Federal mandates, including those set forth in the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Follows all FDCPA and State rules and regulations and all compliance and business procedures.
- Adheres to Jefferson Capital Systems compliance program and its’ related activities and maintains confidentiality.